Hello folks! Summer is kicking off which means kids are spending days at home glued to Netflix or iPads (or both!). Get them off social media and digital screens and into the kitchen learning important and useful life skills.
If you want your kids to learn how to chop, prepare and cook vegetables, and eat nutrient-dense meals, these are the classes for them.
DETAILS IN A GLANCE:
- 6 weeks of classes, from April 19 to May 25
- Wednesdays (savory food) and Thursdays (desserts) only, 10am to 2pm. 12 classes in total!
- Age limit: 8 to 14 year olds
- Savory Wednesdays: pasta, sushi, veggie burgers, Filipino / Pinoy food, pizza, fancy pants food
- Sweet Thursdays: cookies, saucy desserts, fruity desserts, chocolate desserts, cupcakes, breakfast desserts
- On Thursdays the kids and I cook and eat a nourishing vegetarian lunch. Vegetables are always included.
- Pricing: ranges from P1,150 per class to P1,600 per class. For example, if you sign your child up for 10-12 classes, the rate is P1,150 per class. If you sign your kid up for only 1-3 classes, the rate is P1,600 per class.
- Discounts available for siblings! Please fill out the registration form twice and we will let you know about discounts through email.
- Advanced payment is required through BPI bank deposit, PayPal (additional fees apply) and credit card (additional fees apply). You’re welcome to sign up and pay for 1 class first to see if your kid will like it then later on sign up and pay for the other classes.
- Classes are hands-on and everything made in class is vegetarian / vegan (no dairy or eggs)
- Sign up for 1, 3, 7, or all!
The workspace is air-conditioned so the kids can learn in a comfortable environment. Classes are held in a private residence in Ayala Alabang. For our privacy and to protect the kids, we do not disclose the address unless you sign up.
We often get shy kids that come out of their shell in our classes. They make new friends and leave the bubbliest!
Check class details below or download the PDF brochure here.
We are on holiday break from April 6 to 16. For questions about the classes other than what’s provided in this post and in the brochure, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can Viber / WhatsApp / iMessage us at 09178945086.
No calls please! The head chef will be out of the country.